Aug 31, 2009

The Pride of Ownership

A few might wonder why I am posting at O'Dark Thirty in the morning. They might find it a little strange that I'm not in dream land. Well that is the pride of ownership. It is the joy of having pets that have to pee and poop at all hours of the day and night. I love them to death. I do. I enjoy the little things like the comfort of having a bed buddy. The way they get all excited upon my return from where ever. They require very little really; food, water, and the occasional walk. The down side is when that walk comes at 2:00 AM.

Pets fill a great void in our lives. They give in a way that no human can ever replace. They know exactly what not to say. And they seem to understand what your going through at all times. A life without a pet just seems a little empty. Sure we find other things to fill in for the moment, but a pet's love is eternal.

No comments:

ontop

Top Blogs