Jun 5, 2009

I Like Sun Tea

Wish I knew why it was that certain things just taste better at certain times of the year. Take for example the spring time. What's better then a hot dog at a ballgame? Or in the fall the taste of a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup? These items just have a time of the year to be eaten and that is what makes them great. Ice tea is no exception. I love setting out a gallon jug of water with a few little tea bags, only to find the dark nectar that is tea a few hours later. Dark and rich it seems to always hit the spot. (after a bit of lemon and sweetener of course.) This cheaply made delight always marks a great summer tradition for me. Sitting on the back porch watching the sun set sipping a great tea. Not bottled, not processed, not even brewed by the stove tea can ever match the sun's great drink. Man I love sun tea.

No comments:

ontop

Top Blogs