Mar 20, 2009

Ski or Plea

I have to choose which story in the media is truly sadder. You see, I do not usually find hardened criminals in prison for mass murder to be overly sad. But the newly released photos of Chucky Manson made me very sad. Here is a seventy year old man with a very bad tattoo job on his forehead. He looks like he has been rode extremely hard and put up wet, which for his sake, I hope is not the case. They should have just given him the chair years ago.

Working in medicine I more than understand the severity of a head injury. But that actress who fell on a bunny hill skiing with her kids is just sad all day. I mean, it wasn't like she was doing heavy moguls like a Palm Springs mayor or even playing football backwards like a Kennedy. So why did such a young loving mother have to cash out early? Simple ignorance. If she would have listened to the on scene medical staff or even her own body it might have saved her life. Sources state that the ski patrol encouraged her to go seek further medical help and she refused. Her family stated that she complained of a headache. and then she flew without further medical evaluation. Take it from me, there is no such thing as a simple bonk on the head. Don't be a hero, get checked out.

No comments:

ontop

Top Blogs