Jan 7, 2008

The Working Person

Starting this rant with praise seems a little hypocritical. However sometimes you need to deliver props to those who truly deserve it. Eli and the Giants rose to the challenge and have earned the right to move forward in pursuit of division champion. Next stop, Dallas. Good luck guys.

I would like to draw attention to those whom hate their jobs so much that it affects my life. Is it my fault that you serve me breakfast or change my oil? No, I don’t think so. If your unhappy with the way your life has turned out, then change it. Nothing irritates me more than those who believe that there is nothing they can do to change. Time for your wake up call, if you hate your life get off your lazy ass and get to business. There are enough government programs to offer you assistance in pursuing a higher education for you to advance without worry. If I, the tax payer, am paying for them, by god someone should at least be taking advantage of them. If you’re really not able to step up to the academic plate, then maybe a change in venues is what you really need. Either way, truth be told, I don’t care. Just stop taking out your piss poor attitude on me. I pay your salary by shopping or doing business with your employer. Take note of that. In some sick way, I’m your boss too. So treat me with a little respect and a smile. I’m not asking you to kiss my ass and I’m not going out of my way to treat you like crap. Just treat me like a human being.

Tomorrow is the newest ring in the three ring circus known as politics? Please pay attention on Tuesday; it could easily be a window into the future of our country. This for some means very little. The reality is that it affects us all so please take heed. Soon the face of the nation will be changed forever. Who do you want as your chief?

And to all of those who have deep concerns for Brittney. It sounds like she will live to embarrass another day. God bless.

No comments:

ontop

Top Blogs