Apr 24, 2009

Waking up to a Treadmill Just Isn't Sexy

Okay, I admit that after giving my body up to the calories, a working out is the last thing filling my dreams. But I also know that my heart is clogging more everyday so why not buy a little more time on the old spinning mud ball. Waking up to a cardio workout is like going to a gentleman's club. Your left sweaty and out a breath and didn't go anywhere. So I find myself wondering if after work or before work is really the best time for me to find my inner runner. Of course after work all I want to do is crawl into bed and forget about the day/night and the morning comes way too early. Though waking up and working out energizes you for the whole day, is that really a good thing. I work with some people that should have decaf as a prescription and to think of me being all endorphin up seems to be a potential problem.

No comments:

ontop

Top Blogs