Jan 4, 2008

A New Year, Already Pissing Me Off

Aw, a new year has fallen upon me with tidings of comfort and joy. These of course are being cloaked in the latest and greatest news headlines. The list of today’s irritants is short but distinguish. allow me to post just a few things that I find Rant worthy today.

Its not a holiday tree, its a Christmas tree. check the history of Christmas and you might locate the simple fact that its the birth of Christ. the tree has a star on top of it to symbolize the star that lead the wise men to Bethlehem. If you must call it a holiday tree, then complete your pagan conversion with a new Wicca tattoo this year.

The beginning of the new year is also the beginning of the political circus. my props are given to those that have won the nomination thus far, but would the real Fred Thompson please stand up.

And god bless Brittney for proving me wrong yet again. Just when I say that she has officially hit rock bottom, she pulls out the shovel and begins to dig. The Latest example of how you can remove the girl from the trailer but not the trailer from the girl is just about enough to cause my IBS to flare up.

As this is my first posting on the Blog scene you will have to excuse my abruptness, but be assured that the future rants will be longer and full of great painful enjoyment.

No comments:

ontop

Top Blogs