Sep 4, 2008

I want pop rocks

Why has the world become such a safety place? When did even candy become such a public enemy? I, as I'm sure most of you my age, want to see more danger in my life. The safety way the kids of today are being raised in such a public bubble makes me sick. Live a little. And lets start with the return of candy that explodes in your mouth. I want demolitions to be a priority in the enjoyment of my sugar intake. I believe in the American way of enjoyment. Give me danger and excitement and keep with the tradition of kids sticking pennies in light sockets. This practice, though not smart, is a great way to learn about electricity. The children of today are missing out in the great education of all time. With every emergency room trip you can be assured that a good life lesson would be learned.

No comments:

ontop

Top Blogs